Write a review
- 1 Teaspoon Prepared Vegg
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Spices (Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sage, Basil)
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Can Green Beans - Drained
- 1 Can Corn - Drained
- 1 Can Mushrooms - Drained
- 1 Cup Carrots - Sliced
- "Chicken" Bouillon
- 4 Cups Water
- First you want to prepare the dumpling dough. In a bowl place your flour, baking powder and spices - the spices can be whatever you want - give it a good stir. Next add the Vegg and stir the mixture, followed by adding the water. The dough should be very sticky. Set aside.
- In a pot bring around 4 cups of water to a boil, with as much bouillon as the package says.
- Once the water is boiling, spoon small amounts (or large depending on how big you want the dumplings) of the dumpling dough into the water. Be careful when you place them in the water, the water will splash and remember it is boiling.
- I let the dumplings boil in the water for 10 minutes. Next I add all of the vegetables. Use whatever canned vegetables you want - you can even just use a couple cans of mixed vegetables.
- Continue cooing for 20 minutes on low heat.