Write a review
- 3 Ounces Vegan Butter
- 1 Large Onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin Seeds
- 4 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 2 Medium Potatoes, Peeled And Chopped
- 1 Cup Canned Creamed Corn
- 2 Cups Corn Kernels
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the vegan butter in large heavy pan. Add the onions and cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cumin seeds, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetable stock, bring to boil.
- Add potatoes and reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add the creamed corn, corn kernels and parsley. Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Salt & pepper to taste.