Write a review
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 Teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Chile Powder
- 1 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Heat the olive oil, add the onions.
- Cook the onions for 3 minutes or until they become slightly softened.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Place the garlic and onion mixture in a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until the mixture is somewhat smooth, it will be a bit grainy.