Write a review
- 5 Ounces Flour
- Mix flour and water together slowly. Just add a little water at a time.
- Dough should not feel too hard, soft or sticky.
- Cover dough in bowl with a damp tea towel and leave for 30 minutes.
- Knead dough a little, make sure it’s not too sticky – if it is add a little more flour as you roll the wrappers.
- Dust surface with flour, cut dough into small pieces. Form a ball and roll them out as thinly as possible.
- Put a little water into a small shallow dish to use to dampen the edges of each wrapper before pleating.
- Moisten the rim of a wrapper with a dab of water.
- Place a large teaspoon of filling onto the center.
- Fold the wrapper in half and press together to form a half moon shape.
- Pinch and pleat just one side of the wrapper using your thumb.
- Seal tight.