Write a review
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Cut in the butter - as if you're making a pie crust. Yes, the butter should be cold.
- Mix the milk into the dry ingredients.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead lightly 5 to 6 times.
- Press the dough to a 1 inch thick sheet. Use a cookie cutter or a cup to cut circles from the dough.
- Lightly press the centers of the biscuits down to help them from forming a dome.
- Brush the top of the biscuits with melted vegan butter.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes.