Write a review
- 1 Envelope Active Dry Yeast
- 3 Tablespoons Warm Water
- 3/4 Cup Soy Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Egg Replacer For 1 Egg
- 3 Cups Flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine yeast and 3 tablespoons warm water, let mixture stand 5 minutes.
- Heat soy milk in a sauce pan over medium heat. Once small bubbles begin to form on sides of the pan stir in sugar, vegan butter and salt. Stir until vegan butter is melted. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add soy milk, egg replacer and 2 cups flour to yest. Stir with a wooden spoon. Stir in remaining flour.
- Put dough on floured surface. Knead until dough is smooth.
- Place dough in oiled bowl. Turn dough to coat in oil. Cover and let rise 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and turn out onto floured surface.
- Roll dough into large rectangle.
- Cut strips to form 2 inch squares.
- Cover, let rise 30 minutes.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Place dough 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.