Apple Cinnamon Tortilla
Write a review
- 1- 21 Ounce Can Apple Pie Filling
- 6- 8 Inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Butter
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour the pie filling into a bowl and mix in the cinnamon.
- Spoon the pie filling onto the center of the tortillas and roll them up. (Fold the sides in first, then roll) Place seam side down in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In another bowl place the vegan butter and brown sugar. Using your hands mix it together.
- Drop the butter/brown sugar mixture over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake 20 minutes.