Peanut Butter Bars
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Vegan Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 + 2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Using foil, line a 9x9 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Stir in the 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Next in a small bowl microwave the 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with chocolate chips until melted. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Spread the melted peanut butter chocolate mixture over the layer of peanut butter.
- Chill until set - 3 hours.
- Before cutting let sit at room temperature for around 10 minutes.