Write a review
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Corn Syrup
- 2/3 Cup Vegan Butter
- 6 Quarts Popcorn
- 2 Packets Kool-Aid
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 225 F.
- Boil sugar, syrup and butter together for 3 minutes.
- In a large shallow ungreased baking dish, spread out popped popcorn.
- In a small bowl, combine the Kool-Aid and the baking soda.
- Remove sugar syrup mixture from the stove.
- Stir in the Kool-Aid mixture.
- Pour mixture over the popped popcorn.
- Carefully mix all till combined.
- Place it in the oven.
- Stir every 10 minutes – repeat 3 times.
- When popcorn cools, break it into pieces.