Cookie Dough Fudge
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter
- 3/4 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- Line an 8 inch by 8 inch pan with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Using a mixer beat together butter, brown sugar and vanilla until it's light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour a small amount at a time.
- Stir in chocolate chips - leaving 2 tablespoons aside.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Take the chocolate chips you set aside and place them on top of the mixture.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.