Write a review
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1- 14 Ounce Package Firm Tofu
- Combine nutritional yeast, turmeric, water and soy sauce until mixture is smooth.
- Cut the tofu into 8 cubes. Squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Loosely crumble the tofu into a bowl.
- Heat a couple teaspoons of oil and add the tofu. Drizzle with a small amount of the yeast mixture. Taste the tofu and if you want a stronger flavor add more of the yeast mixture.
- Cook until the liquid evaporates.